Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification for various posts as given below through the indicative advertisement no. 12/2016. Last date for the submission of filled in applications is 28th July, 2016.
The vacancies are available in Anthropological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture, Department of Culture.
1. One Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)
2. One Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division)
3. Six Junior Works Managers (Chemical)
4. Four Junior Works Managers
5. Nine Junior Works Managers (Clothing Technology)
6. Five Junior Works Managers (Electrical)
7. Two Junior Works Managers (Leather Technology)
8. One hundred fifty-three Junior Works Managers (Mechanical)
9. Nine Junior Works Managers (Metallurgical)
10. Five Senior Scientific Assistants (Aeronautical)
11. Five Senior Scientific Assistants (Chemical)
12. Five Senior Scientific Assistants (Computer)
13. Twenty Senior Scientific Assistants (Electronics)
14. Ten Senior Scientific Assistants (Electrical)
15. Twenty-seven Senior Scientific Assistants (Mechanical)
16. Five Senior Scientific Assistants (Metallurgy)
17. One Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical)
18. Four Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Electrical)
19. Five Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Mechanical)
20. One Senior Assistant Controller of Mines
21. One Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
The candidates can apply online only through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for the online submission of applications is 28th July 2016.