Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Technicians, Stenographers, LDCs and other posts. The selection process will consist of written test and interview.
1. Clinical Neurophysiologist - MD in Physiology / M.Ch. with minimum one year experience.
2. Scientific Officer - M.Sc in Microbiology / Biotechnology with minimum one year relevant experience.
3. Scientific Assistant (D) - Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
4. Scientific Assistant (B) - B.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Nuclear Medicine with minimum 1 year experience.
5. Assistant Medical Social Worker - Masters Degree in Social Work with minimum one year experience.
6. Stenographer - Passed in Intermediate with shorthand and typing skills. Minimum one year relevant experience.
7. Lower Division Clerk - Passed in Intermediate with certificate in Computer Applications and have minimum one year experience.
8. OC Technician - B.Sc with Diploma in OT / ICU Technology and have relevant experience.
9. Technician (C) - Passed in Intermediate with Science Group and have Diploma in Medical Radiology / Medical Imaging Technology.
10. Technicians (A) - Passed in Intermediate with ITI in Plumbing trade and have minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Candidates are required to apply through online at : www.actrec.gov.in. Closing date for online registration is 20th August, 2016. Last date for the receipt of hard copy of application form is 27th August, 2016.
Address : Senior Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210.