31 August 2016
Apply Online for Apollo EUPHC Vacancies in Districts of Andhra Pradesh - 2016
See the online application form:
Following is the step by step procedure to apply online:
1) Log on to careers.apolloeuphc.com/eUPHC .
2) Check on the right of the website. You can find online application / upload your resume column.
3) Start filling the columns one after one.
4) Fill in Name, Email, Phone Number details.
5) The column 'Are You' : Select the post / career you would like to apply.
6) Applied for: eUPHC
7) District column: Choose your district
8) Municipality: Select your municipality from the dropdown menu.
9) Willing to travel: Choose Yes / No. The chances will be more if you are willing to travel as most of the posts require candidates to move from a location to another.
10) Upload your resume: Now upload your latest resume from your computer.
11) Then 'Submit'.
Also Read: Apollo EUPHC Posts and Qualifications Details - 2016
The website or the notification did not mention any last date for the submission of applications. Hence it is better to apply soon before the resume upload is disabled on the website. Candidates can also email thier CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Following are details of job locations:
1) Kurnool district: Nandyal, Kurnool, Adoni, Yemmiganur.
2) Guntur District: Repalle, Ponnuru, Guntur, Tenali, Narasaraopet, Macherla, Chilakaluripet, Bapatla
3) Chittoor District: Srikalahasthi, Tirupati, Madanapalli and Chittoor.
4) Prakasam District: Ongole, Markapuram, Chirala
5) Nellore district: Nellore, Kavali and Gudur.
6) Krishna District: Jaggaiahpet, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Gudivada
7) Anantapur District: Kadiri, Hindupur, Anantapur, Tadipatri, Guntakal, Dharmavaram.
8) West Godavari district: Narsapur, Palakollu, Bhimavaram, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Tanuku.
9) YSR kadapa district: YSR Kadapa, Proddutur.