1. Who is the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy and Mines?
1) Rao Inderjit Singh
2) Bandaru Dattatreya
3) Piyush Goel
4) Dharmendra Pradhan
5) Shripad Yasso Naik
2. List of Union Minister of State (Independent Charge ) given. Locate the wrong combination.
1) Rajiv Pratap Rudy - Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
2) Manoj Sinha - Development of North Eastern Region
3) Vijay Goel - Youth Affairs and Sports
4) Nirmala Sitharaman - Commerce and Industry
5) Anil Madhav Dave - Environment, Forest and Climate Change
3. Union Power Minister launched 'DEEP', the e-Bidding portal allows for medium term (1-5 years) purchase of power. DEEP stands for ........
1) Discovery of Efficient Electricity Price
2) Denomination of Efficient Electricity Price
3) Discovery of Efficient Empowered Price
4) Dynamic of Efficient Electricity Price
5) Discovery of End Electricity Price
4. Union Power Minister launched the web platform for e-bidding and e-reverse auction for Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB) in transmission projects. It is .......
1) e-Trans 2) e-commerce 3) e-paper 4) e-Fuse 5) e-card
5. Union Government recently released Direct Selling Guidelines 2016 framework .......
1) to protect consumers from Ponzi frauds
2) to save small traders from the new guidelines Companies Act
3) to initiate the guidelines for GST council to frame GST Percentages
4) to switch on for initiation of Second generation of National Financial
5) to guide banks not to do direct selling to its customers
6. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on 8 August 2016, denied any regulatory purview over ponzi schemes. It said it is responsibility of whom to protect the investors from ponzi Schemes?
1) RBI 2) IRDAI 3) Union Government 4) TRAI 5) State governments
7. Which state launched the Kaushalya SETU (Self-Employment and Talent Utilization) initiative, a skill development program for students on 19 October 2016?
1) AP 2) Telangana 3) Maharashtra 4) Assam 5) Meghalaya
8. Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council reached a consensus that the states would be compensated for any loss of revenue after implementation of the new indirect tax regime. Base year for calculating the revenue of a state would be ........
1) 2014-15 2) 2015-16 3) 2016-17
4) 2013-14 5) 2011-12
9. The GST Council headed by Arun Jaitley said the secular growth rate of ....would be taken for calculating the likely revenue of each state in the first five years of implementation of GST.
1) 18% 2) 21% 3) 12% 4) 26% 5) 14%
10. Peoples Resurgence and Justice Alliance (PRJA) floated by.... who ended 16-year long fasting and demanding repeal of the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act from Manipur.
1) Irom Sharmila 2) Mukul Sangma
3) Ibobi Singh 4) Manik Sarkar 5) Lal Thanwala
11. The facts of Manipur given. The correct statement is .......
1) Capital is Imphal
2) Chief minister is Okram Ibobi Singh
3) Governor is Najma Heptulla
4) Keibul Lamjao National Park is in Manipur
5) All of above
12. First Global Conference on Voter Education titled 'Voter Education for Inclusive, Informed and Ethical Participation' is being organized by the Election Commission of India in association with UNDP from 19th to 21st October, 2016 at .......
1) New Delhi 2) Mumbai 3) Hyderabad 4) Jaipur 5) Chennai