Online applications are invited by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati for the recruitment Asst. Engineers, Tech. and Office Assistants, Technicians and other non-teaching posts.
1. Technical Officer (IT) : 1 post . BE / B.Tech. in Electronics / IT / Computers or MCA.
2. Assistant Registrars : 2 posts. Post Graduation in any discipline.
3. Nurse : 1 post. B.Sc Nursing (4 years duration) or relevant Degree with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
4. Assistant Engineers (Electrical and Civil) : 2 post. BE / B.Tech in Electrical / Civil Engineering or Diploma in relevant discipline.
5. Laboratory Technicians : 3 posts. Graduation in Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology.
6. Office Superintendent : 1 post. Graduation with knowledge of computer applications.
7. Technical Assistants : 8 posts. Graduation in Physics / Biology / Chemistry or PG Degree in Science in any branch of Physics / Chemistry / Biology
For Technical Assistant (IT) : Diploma in Computer Engineering or BE / B.Tech in Computer Engineering / IT / Electronics or MCA
8. Library Information Assistant : 1 post. Degree in Library Science and have minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
9. Office Assistants (Multi Skill) : 8 posts. Graduation with minimum 55 percent marks.
Applicants age should be below 35 years for all the above posts except Laboratory Technicians (below 30 years). Candidates are required to apply online through website : http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in. Closing date for online registration is 15th February, 2017.