Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by UPSC for direct recruitment by selection through website http://www.upsconline.nic.into the following posts by 13th April, 2017.
1. Two Assistant Commissioner (Natural Resources Management/Rainfed Farming System), Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, (UR-02).
2. One Scientific Officer (Microbiology), Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, Ghaziabad, Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) (UR-01).
3. Six Stores Officer, Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Department of Defence Research and Development, Ministry of Defence (SC-01,ST-01,OBC-01,UR-03).
4. Eight Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03 & UR-02).
5. Two Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (OBC-01 & UR-01).
6. Ten Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (ST-01, OBC-06 & UR-03).
7. Two Assistant Director, Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises (UR- 02).
8. Thirty three Labour Enforcement Officer (Central), Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment (SC-07, ST-01,OBC-08,UR-17).
9. One Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu), Official Languages Wing, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice (UR-01).
The candidates willing to apply for the above posts are advised to visit Commission’s ORA Website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. The detailed advertisement along-with ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection' has been displayed on Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.inas well as on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.