11 October 2017

TRT for Teachers Recruitment in Telangana - GO 25 Guidelines - 2017

The Government of Telangana has decided to conduct Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) instead of previous DSC for the posts of teachers in various districts of the state. The recruitment will be carried out considering the new districts formation.

Department of School Education, Government of Telangana has approved 8792 vacancies in the categories of teachers in different subjects. The details have been submitted to TSPSC. The latest guidelines were issued through GO 25.

Weightage for TET:

There will be 20 percent weightage for TET qualified candidates in TRT exam. Remaining 80 percent weightage will be given to the marks scored in the TRT to be conducted by TSPSC. TET exam was held in united Andhra Pradesh and that scores will be considered for the TRT recruitment.

Local Status:

TET scores are not required for PET posts. Local status will be finalised as per the 1975 Presidential Orders. There will be no waiting list. Local ST candidates only will be considered for vacancies in Scheduled Areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog