Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB), Salem, Tamilnadu issued recruitment notification for the posts of Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose). Pallavan Grama Bank is a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Tamilnadu and sponsored by Indian Bank. Selection will be based on Written Test (for 70 Marks) and Interview (for 30 Marks). Selected candidates will be on probation for a fixed period. Following are details of posts, eligibility and application procedure:
1. Officer Scale-II: 6 posts (OBC-1, Gen-5)
2. Officer Scale-I: 23 posts (SC-3, ST-4, OBC-5, Gen-11)
3. Office Assistants: 55 posts (SC- 10, OBC-14, Gen-31)
Eligibility and Educational qualification vary for various posts. These details can be obtained from the Bank website www.pallavangramabank.in . Interested candidates have to apply online only through PGB website. Application fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Servicemen and Rs. 300 for all other candidates. Fee should be paid between 24-05-2011 and 13-06-2011 only.
Contact Address: Pallavan Grama Bank, Head Office, No.6, Yercaud Road, Hasthampatti, Salem – 636 007. Phone Nos: 0427 – 2402902, 2402903.
1. Commencement of On Line Registration: 24-05-2011
2. Last date for submission of On Line Application: 13-06-2011
3. Written Exam for Officer Scale-II -Group- A: 07-08-2011
4. Written Exam for Officer Scale-I – Group A: 07-08-2011
5. Written Exam for Office Assistants (Multipurpose) - Group-B: 31-07-2011