Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bangalore Complex is recruiting candidates for the posts of Diploma Trainees / Office / Commercial Trainees / Administration / Technician Trainees / Accounts / Hindi Typist Trainee / Hindi Translator
Trainee / Finance Trainees / Fireman / Security Guard / Vigilance Trainee / Aircraft Technicians (XSM) in various disciplines and specializations. HAL is a Navaratna Public Sector Undertaking of Govt .of India with business interests in design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade services related to Aeronautics industry. Following are details of vacancies, eligibility and application procedure:
1. Diploma Trainee (Mechanical ): 123 vacancies; Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Diploma Trainee (Computers): 14 Posts; Eligibility: Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
3. Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics): 39 Posts; Eligibility: Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication): 06 vacancies; Eligibility: Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
5. Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts; Eligibility: Diploma in Civil Engineering
6. Diploma Trainee (Metallurgy): 04 Posts; Eligibility: Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
7. Diploma Trainee(Chemical): 02 vacancies; Eligibility: Diploma in Chemical Engineering
8. Diploma Trainee (Machine Tool Technology): 01 Post; Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical (Machine Tool Technology) Engineering
9. Diploma Trainee (Library Science): 03 vacancies; Eligibility: BA/ BSc/ BCom and Qualification in Library Science
10. Accounts / Finance Trainee: 25 Posts; Eligibility: BCom and proficiency in computer operations.
11. Technician Trainee (Miller): 286 vacancies Eligibility: NAC
12. Administration / Office / Commercial Trainee: 75 vacancies; Eligibility: Any Graduation with proficiency in computer operations.
13. Diploma Trainee (Sheet Metal and Welding): 01 Post; Eligibility: Diploma in Mechanical (Sheet Metal and Welding) Engineering
14. Hindi Typist Trainee: 03 Posts; Eligibility: Degree and pass in Hindi and English Typewriting examinations and also should have knowledge of computer operation.
15. Hindi Translator Trainee: 03 Posts; Eligibility: BA in Hindi and Diploma in Translation (Hindi to English and vice-versa)
16. Vigilance Trainee : 18 Posts; Eligibility: Any Graduation with proficiency in Typing, Stenography, PC Operations. Candidates with pass in SSLC and Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice / Diploma in Commercial Practice / Diploma in Secretarial Practice along with a year Apprenticeship also can apply.
17. Vigilance Trainee: 06 Posts; Eligibility: Any PG with certificates of proficiency in Typing, Stenography, PC Operations. Candidates with any Degree and Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice / Diploma in Commercial Practice / Diploma in Secretarial Practice also can apply.
18. Security Guard: 46 Posts; Eligibility: Applicants should be Ex-Servicemen (Combatant) with minimum 3 years of experience and SSLC Pass. They should have knowledge of kannada.
19. Fireman: 10 Posts; Eligibility: Ex-Servicemen with HSc and basic Fire Fighting course are eligible. Candidates with 5 years experience are preferred.
20. Aircraft Technician (Avionics – Mirage, Jaguar), (Mechanic – Jaguar) – XSM; 08 vacancies on contract basis; Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering
21. Aircraft Technician (Engine/ Airframe/ SEW/ Radio/ Armament/ Radar/ Instrument/ Elect) – XSM: 34 vacancies on contract basis; Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering.
22. Aircraft Technician(Engine) – XSM On contract basis: 02 Posts; Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering and at least 5 years relevant experience is preferable.
Interested candidates can apply online only through HAL's website at www.hal-india.com . Detailed notification available at http://www.hal-india.com/careers/bc/Non-Executive-Advt_30-06-11.pdf .
1. Last Date for online registration: 30-06-2011
2. Last date for the receipt of hard copy of forms / registration slip with relevant documents: 5th July 2011