At last, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated the recruitment process of Panchayat Secretaries. District wise recruitment notifications for Panchayat Secretaries are being issued by District Collectorates. This is a good chance for Contract Panchayat Secretaries as they will get weightage in selection. There is no entrance examination or interviews for this recruitment of Panchayat Secretaries posts. 75 percent weightage will be awarded for marks secured in Degree / Graduation. In the remaining 25 percent, 15 percent weightage will be given for experience as Contract Panchayat Secretary and 10 percent for the gap period after the award of the Degree qualification. Following are details of recruitment in Adilabad district (http://adilabad.ap.nic.in/).
1) Post Name: Panchayat Secretaries Grade IV.
2) Scale of Pay: Rs. 7520-22430 (in PRC-2010)
3) Recruitment GO. No: G.O.Ms. No. 379, PR & RD (MDl.II), Dept., dated:14 August 2013
4) Age: Between 18-36 years.
Applicants should have Degree in any discipline. 75 percent weightage would be based given to the marks in Degree examination. Remaining 25 percent weightage will be for service as Gran Panchayat Secretaries (15 percent - 3 marks per every year of service) and 10 percent for the seniority after the date of acquisition of educational qualification (1 mark for each year of waiting after acquiring Degree qualification). This is applicable for contract Panchayat Secretaries only.
This is general direct recruitment and all the eligible and qualified Contract Gram Panchayat Secretaries will be considered for the selection based on their age, service and service rules. Selection Committee consists of District Collector, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Zilla Praja Parishad (ZPP) and District Panchayat Officer (DPO).
Preparation of Selection List:
The District Selection Committee (DSC) shall prepare a selection list based on degree marks and weightage to experience etc. The rules of local reservations will be applicable and there will be no waiting list in the selection process. The selection will be displayed on the notice board of the District Collector / Office of the District Panchayat Officer.
Interested candidates can obtain application forms from the office of District Panchayat Officer, Adilabad District. Application fee is Rs. 50. Filled in application forms along with attested copies of certificates related to qualifications have to be submitted to the District Panchayat Officer, Adilabad District.