The Rangareddy District Collector (www.rangareddy.ap.gov.in) of Government of AP has issued direct recruitment notification to fill up Panchayat Secretaries Grade-IV through General Direct Recruitment. The recruitment will be done as per the G.O.Ms. No. 379, PR & RD (MDl.II), Dept., dated:14 August 2013 in respect of Contract Panchayat Secretaries. Applicants age should be between 18-36 years. Following are details of vacancies, category wise posts, selection process by DSC and Weightages and application procedure:
1) Post Name: Panchayat Secretaries Grade IV.
2) Scale of Pay: Rs. 7520-22430 (in PRC-2010)
3) Number of vacancies: 122 (General - 79, Women-40)
4) Reservations: SC-17, ST-7, BC-A: 8, BC-B: 12, BC-C: 1, BC-D: 9, BC-E: 5, VH-1, HH-1, OH-1, OC-57.
5) Backlog vacancies: General-2, Women-1 (ST-1, VH-1 and HH-1)
Panchayat Secretary - District wise vacancies 2014
Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2014
Panchayat Secretary - Qualifications and Age limits
Panchayat Secretary - Fee Payment
Applicants should have Degree in any discipline. 75 percent weightage would be based given to the marks in Degree examination. Remaining 25 percent weightage will be for service as Gran Panchayat Secretaries (15 percent - 3 marks per every year of service) and 10 percent for the seniority after the date of acquisition of educational qualification (1 mark for each year of waiting after acquiring Degree qualification). This is applicable for contract Panchayat Secretaries only.
Interested candidates can obtain application forms from the office of District Panchayat Officer, Ranga Reddy District between 07 November 2013 to 16 November 2013 before 5:00 P.M.. Application fee is Rs. 50. Fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of the District Panchayat Officer, Ranga Reddy District. Filled in application forms along with attested copies of certificates related to qualifications have to be submitted to the District Panchayat Officer, R.R.District.
1) Last date for the submission of filled in applications is 16 November 2013.
2) Scrutiny of the applications: On or before 26 November 2013.
3) Finalization of the selected candidates list by DSC: On or before 02 December 2013
4) Declaration of the Results: 03 December 2013.
5) Issue of appointment orders: 04 December 2013
All the best to aspirants of Panchayat Secretary Jobs!