The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced NTR Vidyonnathi scheme for providing free coaching for Civil Services exam 2016 conducted by UPSC. The scheme is for SC and ST candidates. The JNTU Kakinada will conduct the entrance exam for shortlisting the candidates for this scheme. Following is the syllabus for this entrance test which will have 150 marks.
Read: NTR Vifyonnathi Scheme - Model Paper, Wuestions with Answers
Also Read: Notification with qualifications, dates and application procedure
Online Application Procedure
Syllabus for entrance test of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme: The syllabus for the entracne test will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1) Current events of National and International importance.
2) History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3) Indian Geography and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4) Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System,
Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
5) Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate
Change. This do not require subject specialization.
7) General Science
9) Interpersonal skills including communication skills
10) Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11) Decision making and problem solving
12) General Mental ability
13) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)