Following is the TSPSC Groups Syllabus for new paper called Telangana Movement and State Formation. The paper includes the section Mobilisational Phase (1971 - 1990). This topic is there in Group 1, Group 2 ,Group 3 and Group 4 exams of TSPSC. Following are details of the syllabus for this section:
II. Mobilisational phase (1971 -1990)
1. Court Judgements on Mulki Rules- Jai Andhra Movement and its Consequences- Six Point Formula 1973, and its Provisions; Article 371-D, Presidential Order, 1975-Officers (Jayabharat Reddy) Committee Report- G.O. 610 (1985); its Provisions and Violations- Reaction and Representations of Telangana Employees
2. Rise and Spread of Naxalite Movement, causes and consequences - Anti-Landlord Struggles in Jagityala - Siricilla, North Telangana; Rytu-Cooli Sanghams; Alienation of Tribal Lands and Adivasi Resistance- Jal, Jungle, and Zamin.
3. Rise of Regional Parties in 1980’s and Changes in the Political, Socio-Economic and Cultural fabric of Telangana- Notion of Telugu Jathi and suppression of Telangana identity- Expansion of new economy in Hyderabad and other parts of Telangana; Real Estate, Contracts, Finance Companies; Film, Media and Entertainment Industry; Corporate Education and Hospitals etc; Dominant Culture and its implications for Telangana self respect, Dialect, Language and Culture.
4. Liberalization and Privatisation Policies in 1990’s and their consequences - Emergence of regional disparities and imbalances in political power, administration, education, employment- Agrarian crisis and decline of Handicrafts in Telangana and its impact on Telangana Society and economy.
5. Quest for Telangana identity-intellectual discussions and debates- political and ideological efforts – Growth of popular unrest against regional disparities, discrimination and under development of Telangana.