Applications are invited by the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, Meghalaya to fill up Trainee Engineers, Junior Engineers, Assistants and other posts. Opening and closing date for online registration is 6th and 20th December, 2015 respectively.
1. Trainee Engineers : 4 posts (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical).
Qualification : BE / B.Tech in relevant discipline.
2. Trainee Accounts Officers : 2 posts.
Qualification : CA / ICWA / MBA Finance.
3. Trainee Personal Officer : 1 post.
Qualification : MBA with specialization HR / Personnel / Industrial Relations or PG Diploma.
4. Junior Engineers : 10 posts (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical).
Qualification : Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline.
5. Law Assistant : 1 post. BL with one year experience.
6. Chemist : 1 post. B.Sc Chemistry.
7. Assistant Accountant : 1 post. B.Com.
8. Assistant : 1 post. Degree with certificate in computer applications.
9. Dresser : 6 posts. Passed in 8th class with First Aid certificate.
10. Laboratory Attendants : 4 posts. Passed in 8th class.
Applicants age should be below 40 years for all posts. The selection process will consist of written test and interview. Candidates are required to apply online through website : www.neepco.gov.in.