Eligible candidates are invited to appear for walk in interview to be held on 25th, 26th and 27th March, 2016 for the posts of Teachers and non-teaching positions in the Ravindra Bharathi Schools, Hyderabad.
1. Principals - Post Graduation with B.Ed / M.Ed and have minimum 3 to 5 year of teaching and administrative experience. Age should be below 40 years.
2. Vice-Principals - Masters Degree with B.Ed / M.Ed and have minimum 1 to 2 year of academic excellence. Age should be below 35 years.
3. IIT Foundation Faculty (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) - PG with minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
4. Subject HODs - Telugu, English, Physics, Hindi, Maths and Social. Must have relevant experience. Age should be below 45 years.
5. Teachers (Pre-Primary, Primary and High School) - Degree with B.Ed / PG with minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
Subjects : English, Hindi, Biology, Telugu, Maths, Physics, Social and Computer Science.
6. Accounts, Parent Counselors, PETs, DTP Operators and Activity Teachers - Must have relevant qualification and experience.
7. Telecallers, DTP Operators and Accountants -Degree with relevant experience.
Interested and eligible candidates should walk in interview along with all the original and photocopies of mark sheets for proof of qualification and experience. Candidates who are unable to attend for interview may send their updated resume through email at : email@example.com.