Applications are invited by the Sainik School, Kodagu, Karnataka for the recruitment of Masters, Ward Boy and General Employees posts.
1. Assistant Master (Computer Science) : 1 post. B.Sc Computer Science / BCA / Bachelor of Information Technology or Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Engineering / IT or Degree with B.Ed.
2. Craft Instructor : 1 post. Passed in 10th class with 2 year Trade certificate and ability to teaching through English Medium.
3. Music Teacher / Band Master : 1 post. Graduation in Music or Higher Secondary with Degree / Diploma in Music or Potential Bank Master / Band Major / Drum Major Course or equivalent Naval / Air Force Courses.
4. Art Master : 1 post. Degree with Drawing and Painting / Fine Art / Art, MA , Intermediate with minimum 4 year Diploma in relevant branch.
5. Matron / Ward Boys : 4 posts. Passed in 10th class with able to converse fluently in English.
6. General Employees : 14 posts. Passed in 10th class or its equivalent.
The application fee is Rs. 200 in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu and payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) which should be paid in the form of DD. Last date for the submission of completed application form is 20th April, 2016.
The completed application form in the prescribed format along with attested copies of mark sheets and fee DD should reach The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Kodagu Dist, Karnataka - 571 232.