Indian Navy Command at Port Blair has announced notification for the below mentioned posts classifield as Group 'C', Non-Gazetted. Selected candidates will have to serve in the units under Administrative control of Andaman & Nicobar Command, however they can be posted anywhere in India subject to requirement in Naval units.
1) Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial): Safaiwala: 4; Watchman: 1; Peon: 1.
2) Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Min) (Mali, Barber & Ward Sahaika): 3 Posts
3) Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 14 posts
4) Fire Engine Driver: 1 post
5) Telephone Operator: 1 psot
6) Pest Control Worker: 6 posts
There are various qualifications required for the candidates depending on the job. Selection will be through written exam, which will be conducted for 100 marks and the sections are as follows:
1) General Intelligence and Reasoning: 20 marks
2) Numerical Aptitude: 20 marks
3) General English: 20 marks
4) General Awareness: 20 marks
5) Awareness in relevant trade /field: 20 marks
Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to The Commander-in-Chief, [for SSO (Civ)], Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command, Port Blair -744102. Last date is 28 days from 25th June 2016.