Jindal Steel and Power Limited has announced recruitment notification to fill up Head, Financial Controller and General Manager posts.
1. Head - Finance and Accounts (HFA) : Manufacturing Plants / Mining Sites / Power Plants.
Qualification : Chartered Accountant with minimum 15 to 25 years of relevant experience.
2. Finance Controller (Strategic Business Unit) - Qualification : Charter Accountant with minimum 10 to 12 years of relevant experience.
3. Finance Professionals : Budgeting / Forecasting / Costing / MIS, Financial Accounting, Internal Audit, Treasury, Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Shared Accounting Service centre function.
Qualification : Passed in Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant with minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
4. General Manager (Treasury) - Qualification : CA or B.Tech with MBA Finance. Minimum 14 to 18 years of relevant experience.
5. Head - Construction (Flyover and Bridges and High Rise Construction) - Qualification : Graduation in Civil / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 15 to 20 years of relevant experience.
Candidates are required to send their updated resume through email at : firstname.lastname@example.org along with required necessary documents on or before 28th September, 2016. For any information see website : http://www.jindalsteelpower.com.