Bank of Baroda
Corporate Office: Baroda Corporate Centre, C-26, G-Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051.
Bank of Baroda, in association with Manipal School of Banking is offering 9 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance. The course will be conducted by Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Candidates those complete the course will be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in online exam, psychometric assessment, group discussion and personal interview.
1) Online Registration: Starts from 1 April 2017
2) Online Payment of Application Fees: 1 April 2017 to 1 May 2017
3) Last date for online registration: 1 May 2017
4) Download of Call letter for Examination (Tentative): 12 May 2017
5) Date of Examination (Tentative): 27 May 2017
Age limit: 20-28 years. Candidate must have been born between 2 April 1989 to 1 April 1997.
Qualification: Candidates need Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55 percent (50 percent for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline. For more information, see the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.