TSPSC has recently conducted recruitment examination for the posts of stenos, junior assistants, typists, analysts, assistant environment engineers, and various other posts. The key has been released by TSPSC with several mistakes. Candidates those appeared for the exam are in shock after checking the key on TSPSC website.
The mistakes in the PCB exam key are as follows:
1) Vanabhojanalu instead of vanta - varpu
2) Janmabhoomi instead of Mission Kakatiya
3) Banthi - Chamanthi instead of Gunugu and Tangedu
4) SHG: Self Help Group is right. But key says Swayam Aarogya Sangham
5) World Health Day on 28th April is wrong.
6) Madan Mohan Malaviya establishes Benaras Hindu University (Key says Indraprastha University)
There are several other mistakes in the key. TSPSC has clarified that the mistakes occured due to technical errors in the software. It has informed that the software will be corrected by 22nd May 2017.