Applications are invited from eligible candidates along with required necessary documents for the recruitment of Medical Officers, Asst. Professors and other posts in the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry.
1. Principal (Nursing College) : 1 post. Masters Degree in Nursing with minimum 10 years of teaching experience. Age should be below 45 years.
2. Assistant Professors : 10 posts (Obst. and Gyn., Health Education and Family Welfare). Post Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 3 to 4 years of teaching experience. Age should be below 40 years.
3. General Duty Medical Officers : 8 posts. Medical qualification with minimum 3 years of experience after one year compulsory Internship. Age should be below 35 years.
4. Dental Surgeon : 1 post. Applicants must have relevant qualification with minimum 3 years of teaching experience as Registrar / Demonstrator. Age should be below 35 years.
5. Social Scientist : 1 post. PG Degree / Diploma in Social Services / Social Welfare / Social Work / Sociology Social Psychology / Anthropology with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Age should be below 35 years.
Eligible candidates should apply to The Deputy Director (Admn), Administration - I (Recruitment Cell), JIPMER, Dhanwanthri Nagar, Puducherry - 605 006 along with duly filled in application form and photocopies of mark sheets in support of qualification and experience. Last date for the submission of filled in application form is 7th August, 2017. The prescribed application forms can be downloaded from the website : www.jipmer.edu.in.