Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Rajahmundry is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up trade apprentices vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates will be selected based on merit in the academic recors and medical test. Applicants age should be below 24 years.
1. Accountants : 6 vacancies. Passed in 12th class with Commerce and Maths / Graduation in B.Com.
2. Cabin / Room Attendants : 3 vacancies. Passed in 10th class with Trade certificate in relevant discipline.
3. Computer Operator and Prgramming Assistants : 10 vacancies.
4. Electricians : 50 vacancies.
5. Electronics Mechanic : 4 vacancies.
6. Fitter : 91 vacancies.
7. Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance : 10 vacancies.
8. Instrument Mechanic : vacancies.
9. Mechanic Diesel : 82 vacancies.
Qualification : Applicants must have Trade certificate in relevant discipline.
10. House Keeper : 3 vacancies.
11. Store Keeper : 5 vacancies.
Qualification : Passed in 10th class.
12. Library Assistants : 2 vacancies. Passed in 12th class.
13. Laboratory Assistants (Chemical Plant) : 18 vacancies. B.Sc in Chemistry / Physics with trade certificate.
14. Machinist / Turner : 4 vacancies.
15. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 2 vacancies.
16. Surveyor : 2 vacancies.
17. Welder (Gas and Electric) : 25 vacancies.
Qualification : Passed in ITI in relevant trade.
18. Secretarial Assistants : 52 vacancies. Passed in 12th class with trade certificate in relevant discipline.
Duly filled in application form along with relevant documents should reach the I/C HR-ER, ONGC Rajahmundry, Godavari Bhavan, Padmavathi Nagar, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh - 533 106 on or before 3rd November, 2017. The prescribed application forms can be downloaded from the website : http://www.ongcindia.com.