Online applications are invited by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Uttar Pradesh to fill up non-teaching positions of Hindi Translators, LDC, Staff Nurses, Storekeepers and other posts. There are 683 vacancies in total. The selection process will consist of computer based test and skill test.
1. Audit Assistants : 3 posts. Applicants should have B.Com Degree.
2. Hindi Translators : 5 posts. PG or Degree with Diploma in Translation and have minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
3. Female Staff Nurses : 81 posts. Passed in Intermediate with Grade A Diploma / Certificate in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing with minimum 2 years of relevant experince.
4. Stenographers : 6 posts. Passed in Intemediate with typing skills.
5. Catering Assistants : 61 posts. Passed in Intermediate with 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline.
6. Lower Division Clerks : 10 posts.
7. LDC / Storekeepers : 440 posts.
Qualification : Passed in Intermediate with typing skills.
8. Lab Attendants : 77 posts. Middle Pass with General Science.
Candidates are required to apply online through website : www.nvshq.org / www.nvsnt2017.org. Closing date for registration of online application is 13th December 2017. Computer based test will be held on 12th, 13th and 14th January, 2017.