Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up Para Medical Ophthalmic Officers, Health Supervisors, Physiotherapists and Staff Nurses posts. The selection will be made through written test to be held in the month of January, 2018.
1. Para Medical Ophthalmic Officers (Directorate of Public Heath and Family Welfare) : 2 posts.
Qualification : Passed in Intermediate with Biology, Physics / Maths and Physics and have minimum 2 years Diploma in Para Medical Opthalmic Assistant course.
2. Refractionist (Insurance Medical Service) : 1 post.
Qualification : Passed in Intermediate with Science Group wtih Optician Certificate in Refractionist, School of Optometri.
3. Health Supervisors (Telangana State Welfare Residential Degree Colleges) : 21 posts.
Qualification : MBBS / Bh.MS / BAMS / BUMS or its equivalent.
4. Physiotherapists (Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad) : 6 posts.
Qualification : Must have Bachiler of Physiotherapist.
5. Radiographers (Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare) : 35 posts
Qualification : Certificate of Radiology Assistant. Candidates with Degree in Physics is preferable.
6. Staff Nurses (Telangan Vaidya Vidhana Parishad and Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare) : 1196 posts.
Qualification : Applicants must have passed in Intermediate with General Nursing Midwifery / B.Sc Nursing.
Age : Between 18 to 44 years.
Application fee : Rs. 200.
Examination fee : Rs. 80.
Candidates are required to apply online through website : www.tspsc.gov.in. Opening date for online registration is 16th November, 2017. Closing date for the submission of online application is 11th December, 2017.