1. Who was appointed the new Managing Director of India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
A) Ashok Gupta B) Sudhir Patel
C) Jyothi Ghosh D) Vijay Kumar E. Pankaj Jain
2. Who has taken charge as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Clearing Corporation Ltd (ICCL)?
A) Pierre Nanterme B) Kumar Birla
C) Devika Shah D) Shantanu Narayen
E) Kenneth Chenault
3. Who was appointed the India’s next foreign secretary?
A) Tim Cook B) Charles Woodburn
C) Tapan Singhel D) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
E) Brian Carlos
4. Name the Port trust, which has won 'Samudra Manthan-Caring Organisation of the Year' award?
A) V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust
B) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
C) Visakhapatnam Port Trust
D) New Mangalore Port Trust
E) Ennore Port Trust
5. Who was awarded the best Central Bank governor in Asia-Pacific for 2018 by UKbased magazine, “The Banker?”
A) Ravi Shankar B) Bhaskaran
C) Ravi Menon D) Seetha Raman E) Adarva Jaishankar
6. Who will be awarded the “Legion of Honour” award 2018, at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair?
A) Benoit Puga B) Luc Fons
C) Soumitra Chatterjee D) Anne Biget E) Angelique Duchman
7. What will be the base colour of the new Rs.10 note which will be issued by RBI?
A) Burnt umber B) Sulphate Blue
C) Chocolate Brown D) Dark pink E) Army green
8. Which of the following Public Sector Bank has launched the ‘5X Rewards’ credit card?
A) Bank of Baroda B) Indian Bank.
C) UCO D) Dena bank E) None of the above.
9. Which country has become the top borrower from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) with USD 1.5 billion worth of loans in 2017?
A) Russia B) Norway
C) Argentina D) South Africa E) India
10. What is the name of Private sector which launched the fourth edition of ‘Evolve’, an annual multi-city knowledge series for Bank’s SME customers?
A) ICICI Bank B) Axis Bank
C) YES Bank D) HDFC Bank E) Indusind Bank
11. John Young, the legendary astronaut passed away. He hailed from which country?
A) United Kingdom B) United States
C) Germany D) France E) China
12. Who is the editor of the book “Majuli: Resources and Challenges”?
A) Sanjib Kumar Borkakoti B) Sushil Kumar
C) Jeet Singh D) Sanjeev Das E) Lyan Dev Basha
13. Radha Vishwanathan, the noted vocalist has passed away. She hailed from which state?
A) Kerala B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh D) Karnataka E) Telangana
14. What is the name of application that Facebook-owned instant messaging platform WhatsApp formally announced the launch for Business?
A) Whats Business B) Business App
C) App Business D) Buss App
E) WhatsApp Business
15. In which state GAIL India Ltd it has commissioned India’s second largest rooftop solar power plant?
A) Gujarat B) Karnataka
C) Bihar D) Uttar Pradesh
E) West Bengal
16. Which company announced that, it has commissioned and achieved design throughput of the world’s largest refinery off the gas cracker at Jamnagar?
A) Reliance B) Starbucks C) Dmart
D) Godrej E) Big Bazaar
17. Which of the following countries has implemented the VAT tax for first time?
A) Saudi Arabia B) UAE C) Iran
D) Both A and B E) Both B and C
18. Name the UK based food delivery giant going to start its service in India?
A) Food court B) Deliveroo
C) Food Bazaar D) Delivery food
E) None of these
19. The country which has extended emergency period for 3 months?
A) Egypt B) Israel
C) Pakistan D) North Korea E) None of these
20. Which state government had launched ‘Saubhagya Yojana’, aimed at providing electricity to all the villages across the state?
A) Bihar B) Gujarat C) Assam
D) Jharkhand E) Odisha
21. According to the 2018 Global Economics Prospect released by the World Bank, 2018, Indian economy is projected to grow at ....... % in next 2 years?
A) 7.9% B) 7.8% C) 7.7% D) 7.6% E) 7.5%
22. Which of the following bank has announced plans to introduce the first battery powered payment cards in the Indian market in 2018?
A) Axis Bank B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank D) IndusInd Bank
E) Yes Bank
23. Which of the following NBFC going to merge with IDFC Bank
A) Indiabulls B) Capital First C) Religare
D) Canfin E) None of these
24. After Sikkim, Which state was declared as the second state in the Northeast to be declared Open Defecation Free (ODF)?
A) Manipur B) Mizoram
C) Nagaland D) Arunachal Pradesh E) West Bengal
25. Union Home Ministry has declared which state as 'disturbed area' for six more months (till June 2018) under Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act - AFSPA?
A) Odisha B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Sikkim D) Manipur E) Nagaland
26. Which State Government announced that it would be obtaining electric vehicles under the Central Government’s Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles in India (FAME-India) Scheme?
A) Madhya Pradesh B) Punjab
C) Haryana D) Karnataka E) Bihar
27. Uttarayan festival is celebrated in which state?
A) Gujarat B) Rajasthan
C) Uttar Pradesh D) Punjab E) Haryana
28. Which state government has imposed a spot fine of Rs 500 for open defecation?
A) Madhya Pradesh B) Maharashtra
C) Kerala D) Karnataka E) Sikkim
29. Which State Government has decided to form an education board for non English medium schools?
A) Maharashtra B) Kerala C) Karnataka
D) Punjab E) Bihar
30. World Book Fair 2018, with focus on environment was hosted by which Indian state?
A) Maharashtra B) New Delhi C) Gujarat
D) Kerala E) Karnataka
1- E, 2- C, 3- D, 4- B, 5- C, 6- C, 7- C, 8- A, 9- E, 10-B, 11-B, 12-A, 13-D, 14-E, 15-D, 16-A, 17-D, 18-B, 19-A, 20-D, 21-E, 22-D, 23-B, 24-D, 25-E, 26-D, 27-A, 28-B. 29-A, 30-B.