Bank of Baroda, Baroda Corporate Center, Mumbai in association with Baroda Manipal School of Banking has announced notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale - I. Selected candidates will be trained through a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course.
Duration of the course is 9 months. On job training will be for 3 months after completion of the program. Candidates will be selected through online exam in objective mode and descriptive mode, psychometric test, group discussion and personal interview.
1) Start date for Online Registration: 12-06-2018
2) Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges: 12-06-2018 to 02-07-2018
3) Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 02-07-2018
4) Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 18-07-2018
5) Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28-07-2018
Vacancies and Reservations:
Total vacancies are 600. Out of these 303 are reserved for UR category, 162 for OBC, 90 for SC and 45 for ST categories. Age should be between 20-28 years as on 2 July 2018.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3, 45, 000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other
fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student. Loan facility is provided for all the eligible candidates.