Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced notification for the posts of Bill Collectors in GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation). This is general recruitment with notification no. 17/2018 dated 19/07/2018. Here we are giving complete details of the notification:
First let us see important dates of the recruitment:
Online application process commences from 25th July 2018. Last date is 10 August 2018. The fee also has to be paid within these days. Hall tickets for the written exam can be downloaded 7 days before the exam. TSPSC has mentioned that the written exam is likely to be held on 7 October 2018.
Online or offline:
Total vacancies are 124. Age should be between 18-44 years as on 1 July 2018. Scale of pay is Rs. 16400 - 49870. TSPSC will decide whether the exam would be conducted online or offline depending upon the number of applications and other logistics.
Applicants should have degree in any discipline from a recognised institute. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Written Exam centers: TSPSC will conduct written exams in Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Rangareddy, Medak, Nalgonda and Adilabad. Candidates need to choose five centers in order of preference.
Scheme of Exam for Bill Collectors Posts in GHMC:
General Knowledge: 150 Questions - 150 marks - 150 minutes
Secretarial Abilities: 150 Questions - 150 marks - 150 minutes
Language of Exam: Telugu, English and Urdu
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10.Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11.Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities Syllabus
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
A test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of computers and
associated software” shall be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. For more information and online applications, can see tspsc.gov.in .