Following are the details of scheme and syllabus for TSRTC Junior Assistants recruitment - 2018. The question paper will be in 10th standard. Here are the details:
Paper 1 - General Knowledge: 150 questions. Duration is 150 minutes. Maximum marks are 150.
Paper 2 - Secretarial Abilities: 150 questions. Duration is 150 minutes. Maximum marks are 150.
Both the papers will be given in Telugu, English and Urdu mediums. Following is the syllabus for both the papers:
Paper 1 - General Knowledge:
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
Paper 2 - Secretarial Abilities:
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Proficiency in Office Automation Syllabus:
Part A - Typing a letter / passage / paragraph ( about 100-150 words ) in MS-Word
Part B - Preparation of a Table / Graph in MS-Excel
Part C - Preparation of Power Point Presentations / Slides
(Two) on MS-Power Point.
Part D - Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).