Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced notification for Apprenticeship Training in the pipelines division in various regions. Total Vacancies / seats are 390. Applications are invited as per the details given below:
Western Region Pipelines:
Gujarat: 76 vacancies
Rajasthan: 44 vacancies
Northern Region Pipelines:
Haryana: 39 vacancies
Punjab: 17 vacancies
Delhi: 20 vacancies
UP: 19 vacancies
Uttarakhand: 5 vacancies
Eastern Region Pipelines:
West Bengal: 38 vacancies
Bihar: 24 vacancies
Assam: 26 vacancies
UP: 12 vacancies
South Eastern Region Pipelines:
Odisha: 36 vacancies
Jharkhand: 3 vacancies
Chattisgarh: 6 vacancies
Southern Region Pipelines:
Tamilnadu: 18 vacancies
Karnataka: 3 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 4 vacancies
Trades: Mechanical, Electrical, Human Resources, Accounts / Finance, Telecom and Instrumentation etc.
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum
one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in the relevant disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 19.9.2018.
Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
2) Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
3) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options
with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
4) There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer
shall carry 1 mark.
5) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
6) In Technical trade, from the total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from the
concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning,
General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice
(Accountant), out of total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from general
accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General
English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman
Resource), 85 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General
English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
7) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
8) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
9) The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal
Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately.
Date of opening of online application portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in : 20.9.2018
Last date of submission of online application: 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours
Written Test and Interview: Tentatively in the Month of November/ December 2018.